children's books, paper dolls, dress up games, children's toys, stuffed toys, paper crafts, arts and crafts

A Heart-felt Tale

I love stories about unlikely heroes and you have to admit, a tiny mouse is as unlikely a hero as you can get! In the Newbery Award winning The Tale of Despereaux, Kate DiCamillo tells the story of a brave mouse, a grateful princess, some red thread, and how Light and Love can change everything! You just have to believe in yourself! It does have a few harrowing parts (specially if you don't like rats and dark places!) but it's a short, sweet, heartfelt story. I'm sure you'll love reading it! I know I did!

And so did my cat, Meowry, even though she refuses to admit it! (Sigh!) Have you seen her? Is she out chasing mice again? Go to Tudydoll.com and click on the TudyPet door. Track Meowry and take her home to me... purrlease!

2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    I would love to hear from you,please e-mail me on Tiffany.64@hotmail.co.uk,we are gonna be really good friends!
    Hope to talk soon,bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tiffany! Thank you for writing. Just keep sending your comments to Tudy Talk! Its there to share!

    ReplyDelete