children's books, paper dolls, dress up games, children's toys, stuffed toys, paper crafts, arts and crafts

Have you met...

Your "daemon" or animal spirit? In Philip Pullman's The Golden Compass each person's spirit lives outside his/her body and takes the form of an animal! It's a fascinating idea - you'll always have someone to talk to, like a best friend!

Mine is Archeleron, the honey bee, which means I'm sociable (why else would I have a blog?), modest (OMG!), inquisitive (that's why I read, read, read!), responsible (truly hope so!) and proud (in a good way!)! And that's why I have a honey bee on my latest Tudy Tee - the Tudy Bee Tee!

Visit the Golden Compass Movie site to find your own animal spirit!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool stuff! My sisters and I all have "big cat" daemons! Hear us ROAR!

    ReplyDelete