children's books, paper dolls, dress up games, children's toys, stuffed toys, paper crafts, arts and crafts

Three's Company!

I'm turning THREE this Valentine's Day and what better way to celebrate than with a gift from the heart - a free, 2-D, Tudy Doll.

Just download the image on card stock, cut out (be careful!) and, viola, you've got your own Tudy Doll! Then check out Tudy CoutureTudy Tips, and Tudy Tees for even more 2-D fun ideas!

Happy Valentine's, TudyGirls, and Happy Birthday to ME!

4 comments:

  1. I'm Carol and I think you are a cute paperdoll! Do you like to ski? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make you my Valentine if you make me yours. My name is Regina and I was born on Valentine's day. I like hearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, you're my Valentine, Regina! And Carol, skiing's quite hard for a paper doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UBERCOOL!!! U'R A REDHEAD LIKE ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete