children's books, paper dolls, dress up games, children's toys, stuffed toys, paper crafts, arts and crafts

Tudy's Top Ten Reasons to See Avatar

    Avatar (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) [Blu-ray]
  1.  10-foot, blue-skinned people totally rock!
  2.  You'll quickly realize Earth is our home, our Pandora.  (Resolve to go green!)
  3.  It's a titanic 3-hour treat!  But this ship doesn't sink so it's well worth your parent$' money.
  4.  It's early American history... ON STEROIDS!!!
  5.  It's a wonderful story of coexistance. Could be our story too!  ( Wake-up people! )
  6.  James Cameron spent $250,000,000 on production... and did it RIGHT!!!
  7.  This time, the really good guys win!
  8.  It could actually take Dad away from ESPN!
  9.  It's a good excuse to miss this weekend's science fair.
  10.  I give it an A... for AVATAR!!!
So shake the winter doldrums away.  Enjoy this visually, thrilling 3-D epic!


8 comments:

  1. Pinking PlingJanuary 09, 2010

    I loved AVATAR too, it's awesome! Speaking of which, Tudy can be my cool AVATAR =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I can't think of a cooler Avatar! Thanks, Pinking Pling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Princess and the Frog better. Green is cuter than blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Globe best picture baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! 10-inch green froggies rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO TUDY. MY NAME IS CAROL. I lIKE THAT YOU LIKED AVATAR. IT'S MY VOTE FOR BEST PICTURE EVER! I THINK SCULLY ROCKS. DID YOU THINK HE'S CUTE?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only when he was 10 feet tall and totally blue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best picture ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete