children's books, paper dolls, dress up games, children's toys, stuffed toys, paper crafts, arts and crafts

From My BFF - ZMAN!

A Gift to My Children: A Father's Lessons for Life and Investing"I finished the book, A Gift to My Children, by Jim Rogers. It taught me a lot of lessons about life and investing. The book was wonderful. It was like reading through someone else's diary.

A Gift to My Children isn't just a gift to the author's daughters, but a gift to everyone who reads it, including boys!!! It teaches readers how to invest wisely and how to use history to influence your decisions. It also gives lessons on how to learn from your mistakes, to trust your own judgment, and to focus on what you like. He also tells several interesting stories: how he traveled the world on a motorcycle, how he saw China's potential when everyone else was skeptical, and how he sold empty bottles at baseball games when he was only five.

Of course, I don't agree with everything Mr. Rogers says. He says men will make false promises to girls in their 'frantic pursuit' for their hearts. OBJECTION!!! It could also work the other way around. And not all men are the same. Mr. Rogers also says that guys will need girls more than girls will need guys. OBJECTION!!! THIS IS A BLATANT CONTRADICTION!!! Again, I don't think all men are like that. It could work the other way around too. I hope to be a more secure and mature man."

.... And I'm sure you will, ZMan! Thanks a lot!

2 comments:

  1. you have a boyfriend X-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! That spells Best Friend Forever!

    ReplyDelete