children's books, paper dolls, dress up games, children's toys, stuffed toys, paper crafts, arts and crafts

Buttons and Boo Redo!

Coraline (Two-Disc Collector's Edition w/ 3D)This February, Coraline, the movie, is haunting theaters near you! Last year, I told you about Neil Gaiman's bootiful book and warned you'd never look at buttons the same way ever! Now, I'm afraid, I'm actually looking thru buttons! Help! Where'd my eyes go!?!


Well, you've got to read the book, watch the movie (in that order!) and explore the fantastic world of Henry Selick's Coraline and find out for yourself!
Here's lnnking at you...

3 comments:

  1. too scary...better to see the movie. I heard Tim Burton made it less scary than the book. my sister likes the book tho. but she's like Coraline. real spunky....Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. the movie is much, much scarier than the book!!!! the buttoned doll gave me the creeps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. boo hoo, u were suckered in!!

    ReplyDelete