children's books, paper dolls, dress up games, children's toys, stuffed toys, paper crafts, arts and crafts

Jingle Bells, All Is Well!

Junie B., First Grader: Jingle Bells, Batman Smells! (P.S. So Does May)'Tis the season! And you're probably making your list, checking it twice, thrice even.
But before you get caught up in that gift-receiving frenzy, let that sassy, angst-ridden, first grader, Junie B. Jones, help you discover the true Spirit of the Season. (P.S. It's all about others too!)
Junie B., First Grader: Jingle Bells, Batman Smells! (P.S. So does May) is a hilarious take on the holiday, gift-giving experience. It's a laugh-out-loud book for all ages, no matter what grade you're in. 
The book's 118 pages will fly off your hand in no time. It'll have you laughing all the way to the mall, or, for some, away from it. More importantly, it'll help you remember what the Season is all about. Think about it. Aren't the simple things the ones that matter most? Like a new friend in the least expected twists and turns? So read it, give it, keep it.
And, honestly, isn't that red ribbon sewn into the book's binding simply adorable? Stylish yet sooo Junie B.! It really is the "bestest"!
Trust me on this one. It's a wrap!

6 comments:

  1. I liked that game a lot it was soooo AWSOME!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dressing you up thinks to u I like fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. who says awsome any more....

    ReplyDelete
  4. juni b is the mostest! she's my favorite first grader!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to be your friend. What exactly do you do here? Stella Star

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Stella Star,
    Thank you for your comment! Tudy Talk is my blog where I share posts on my favorite stuff - books, crafts, paper dolls and so much more! Everyone is welcome to share their comments about the same stuff! I also have a print at home paper doll website with a free dress-up game at www.tudydoll.com. Try it out some time!

    ReplyDelete