children's books, paper dolls, dress up games, children's toys, stuffed toys, paper crafts, arts and crafts

Travel Blog

The mountains or the beaches?
The forest for the trees?
The tundra or the desert?
Which one of these?
Blog me, please.

The cruise ship or the air strip?
Or that never-ending road trip?
The lazy-days-turned-crazy-days?
Are we there yet?
Blog me, please.

The Pacific or Atlantic?
The Mediterranean or Caribbean?
The Northern or Southern Hemisphere?
Where were you?
Blog me, please.

6 comments:

  1. Stayed with my grandma in Fort Myers, Florida. Cooled out in the pool. I will miss her when school starts ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. itz nice but needs to be upgraded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jamaican Girl,
    I'm working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water parks are a blast! My favorite is Typhoon Lagoon in Orlando. What's your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would have to be the one adjacent to it, Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park. It's a slushy, slippery way to cool down right in the tropics!

    ReplyDelete