children's books, paper dolls, dress up games, children's toys, stuffed toys, paper crafts, arts and crafts

Meow!

Meowry asked me to talk about the "Lionboy" books. Why, you ask? Because Zizou Corder's (that's the nome de plume of a mother and daughter team!) "Lionboy," "Lionboy, The Chase," and "Lionboy, The Truth" are all about a young boy, Charlie Ashanti, who speaks Cat! Charlie and his cats take you on a wild-lion-ride of an adventure to Paris, Venice and Africa! And that's why its one of my, and Meowry's, favorite books.

Who is Meowry, you ask? Well, she's my cat, and you'll meet her very soon!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 15, 2007

    Hi Tudy I Like Your Page Its Good So I Would Love To Be You And I Like The Way You Have Put Back 2 Room With A Mirror My Favourite Part Of Your Page Is Where You Get To Pick Your Out Fit My Favourite Out Fit Is The White 1 With The Pink Strip So... I Have Got To Go Now So I Like Your Page Its Really Good Bye ... x ... Cyahh ... x ... from Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Chloe! Visit often!

    ReplyDelete